Nowadays, everyone is looking for the fastest internet connection. A lot of people are posting complaints about their lousy providers, but it seems that they can’t easily wiggle free as they are locked in. so, no matter if they are not happy with their internet provider anymore, they can’t do anything but wait for their contract to expire.
Are you in a situation like this? Are you not contented with your internet provider as well? if that is the case, you should start shopping for a new internet provider right now so that the moment your contract expires, you can right away switch to another internet company.
Yes, there is no denying that there are so many internet providers around and in fact, you can easily find one online. But since this is now your second time, you might want to make sure you won’t regret your choice again. Yes, as much as possible, you should choose a company that can provide a fiber internet connection like what Time internet plan Malaysia can offer. So why fiber internet? Check this out:
- For the information of all internet consumers, fiber-optic internet is a lot better compared to the copper internet connections, even when the latter offers more gbps. That is right as with the fiber internet, you have the option to choose between 5mbps to 100gbps. With this connection, your business will not even feel when there is a high demand for internet access, like it will never be affected at all.
- For business owners, they can never have enough storage and of course, the more the better for them with their endless uploads of different products. And because of that, fiber internet should be their internet connection as this can easily give them access to cloud storage that can be opened anywhere, they will be. The thing is, time is gold in every business and every delay can cause a domino effect with possible many annoyed customers. However, with fiber internet, that will hardly become their situation as the cloud storage can easily be accessed, as what is mentioned.
- You can rely more on fiber internet at times when the weather is not great. With copper internet, you can easily feel the slowing down of the internet even with simple weather changes. But that is not the case with a fiber internet, considering it is stronger than copper. Yes, and when it comes to business, unannounced downtimes can cost a lot. It can cost a lot of damages as well to the flow of the business.
- With copper internet, you will right away feel the slowing down of the connection once you move away from the switch. However, that is not the case with fiber-optic internet as it will not be affected over a distance. This is why, this is quite helpful not only for businesses, but also for offices with a lot of employees who are working in a spacious room.
- Another reason is security. The online world is like the counterpart of the conventional world where you also have your money kept in one of its chambers and protected by passwords. While the conventional world has robbers and thieves, the online world has hackers and they can be also persistent. With the copper internet, they might be able to succeed in getting what they want. However, they will surely have a hard time when it comes to fiber-optic internet as they only way for them to do that is to cut the fiber and that means, the internet connection is cut as well.
- And lastly, it is more affordable in a sense. Yes, you might pay more for the fiber internet, but considering that you can do more with its fast and stable connection, it would mean that in the long run, it is more affordable since it also enables your business to be more productive.
So, if your needs for the internet connection is huge, you should choose a company that can offer a fiber-optic internet connection. This way, you won’t be stressed anymore and at the same time, you won’t have to go through the same experience again.
If you are still confused as to what company to consider, you can ask for some recommendations. I am pretty sure you have some friends who can lead you to the best option. Just make sure that you will also do your sharing of checking the company before finalizing everything.